Karate Classes at Baileywick Park
We are excited to announce we will be offering two karate classes per week at Baileywick Road Park! Park classes begin Tuesday, May 26th in addition to the virtual classes and private lessons! The virtual class times will remain the same, so you can choose to attend a class at the park, or attend a virtual class. Classes at the park will be on Tuesdays and Wednesdays each week until we are able to open the dojo. You will be notified of cancellations due to weather.
PARK CLASS LOCATION:
Baileywick Road Park- 9501 Baileywick Road, Raleigh. Classes will take place in the field that is to the right of the parking lot.
PARK CLASS SCHEDULE:
4:30-5:15pm Beginner Karate
5:30-6:15pm Intermediate/Advanced Karate
6:30-7:15pm Teen/Adult Karate
HERE ARE THE GUIDELINES FOR OUTDOOR CLASSES AND WHAT TO EXPECT:
– Please wear a Karate International t-shirt with athletic shorts and sneakers. Bring a water bottle too! If you don’t have a KI t-shirt just wear any other shirt. You do not need to wear your belt.
-Students will be spaced at a minimum of 6 feet apart at all times.
– This will be a no contact environment. Games and any other activities will be modified to accommodate all phase two guidelines.
– Masks are not required. If you choose to wear a mask, please bring your own.
– Classes will follow all phase two guidelines. This includes group size and distance requirements.
– Parents cannot be a part of the “group”. Please do not congregate around the class.
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR PARK CLASSES:
You must have the Karate International App to sign up for park classes.
If you do not already have the app, here is the link to download it:
SCHEDULING YOUR CLASS AT THE PARK:
Class sizes will be limited, you must sign up for the class to attend at the park. Once the class is full, the system will not allow anyone else to sign up.